Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment in CJIA and document in FB03, Value not matching

Former Member
0 Kudos

********Reposting from FI group***********

Dear Gurus,

In a scenario where user has made a payment to vendor, a clearing document has been posted. The values are not martching in payment transaction, CJIA and the document disaplay FB03. Please find the screen shot as below:

The amount paid in FB03 TC is 11,550,730.20- and  7,945,096.92.

Whereas in CJIA report it displays 61,363,254.58- and 55,591,175.59

Kindly Note, I have already deleted and regenerated Project cash management document via programs RFFMDL16 and RFFMRP15P, but the values displays same.

I am not able to understand the values which are shown in TC CJIA.

Kindly provide your input.

Thanks and regards,

Narender.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narender,

Did you check the RPSCO table for this entry? If yes, could you let me know against what value type you see this entry?

Another thing that i wanted to know is whether you ran CJFN for the accounting document after doing the actual payment?

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gokul,

Thanks for your reply. There are no entries in table RPSCO.

But the entries are in table COFP with BTran as KAFM and value type 57.

Regarding your questions: Another thing that i wanted to know is whether you ran CJFN for the accounting document after doing the actual payment?

Initially these values were displaying once the payment was done (VType 57). I tried to execute the correction programs considering there will be inconsistencies in table. But the values did not changed. After this values were displaying in VType 54 and hence I execute CJFN to display Vtype as 57 such as to bring the system display as initial condition.

Let me know if this helps. Further inputs awaited.

Thanks and regards,

Narender.