cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Planned for put-away is greater than delivery qty

venkatasasidhargupta_gada
Active Participant

Hi All

During inbound process, I am getting an error. My scenario is like this.

I am getting two different products in inbound delivery/ASN from ECC. These two products are already packed into single HU before they come to EWM.

In EWM, I have to unload, deconsolidate and do put-away. But in EWM, after unloading it says qty with role "planned for putaway" is greater than delivery qty. At line item level, when I check additional qty tab, qty at role"planned for putaway" is showing 2 EA instead of 1 EA.
Could you please help me how to resolve this?
Note: I can execute the same scenario when delivery is having single product or all products are packed into different HUs.
Thanks
Sasidhar Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Active Participant

Hi All

Thanks to your replies. As said I was doing deconsolidation but my PACI are configured like both the products are being putaway in same activity area. Hence I was getting error. After assigning different PACIs, (final putaway bins are belongs to different activity areas) I am able to execute the scenario.

Regards

Sasidhar Gupta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sasidhar,

Does IDN in EWM and ID in ERP having equal quantities?

In EWM, are IDN and ID having different quantities?

Message was edited by: TW Typewriter - removed: What is the qty in the inbound delivery notification?

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Quantities are same across systems and documents.

Thanks

Sasidhar Gupta

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with below option. If it is not solved, then, Please share screen shots to understand better.

Regards,

Sathish