Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdraw many MoPz simultaneously

nthsol
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

After the update to SPS 11 (SolMan 7.1) worked I configured a query (at SolMan_Workcenter --> Change Management -> Queries) to show all MoPz transactons that are not complete.

Now I have the situation that there are 136 Transactions with status "not complete".

Is there any way to close them all at once?

Currently I only know of the posibility to open one by one and click on withdraw for every single one. This would be really time consuming 😐

regards,

Niklas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You could try the CRM report CRM_ORDER_DELETE , specify document type SLMO, and the number range needed.

I would advise to use this report with caution, and do a test run first. This will effectively delete the business transaction upon which the Maintenance Optimizer transaction is based.

If you know other CRM reports that do business transaction status change, or archiving, you could use these.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

nthsol
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

unfortunately that's not much of help because in that report I need to know which MoPz transaction numbers to delete.
This also looks like it deletes them all.

I would prefer to withdraw them. Is there any other possibility for this?

Regards,

Niklas

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I used to know the name of the report years ago, when I supported Service Desk (now ITSM) . Basically any report that does mass change of status of CRM business transactions should be good. I will keep looking when I have the time...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use the tcode /n/tmwflow/maintenance to get all the list of open transactions.

If you dont want to delete, you can withdraw one by one, or try LSMW.

Thanks

Janis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you referring the report CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT, I just checked this report worked for SLMO.

can you try this report.

Best regards,

Jansi

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Yes, that's the one, that should do the trick.

Thanks! I was searching for it but could not find it anywhere

nthsol
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

report CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT and transaction /n/tmwflow/maintenance helped very much to find the Transaction numbers to delete.

At the end I changed the Client setting from Live(production) to development and used report CRM_ORDER_DELETE to delete all the old ones.

Unfortunately I didn't find any other way to get them all out of the list at once.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,

Niklas

Answers (0)