Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP APO DP CIF issue while trying to transfer material master

former_member323340
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While trying to transfer one material of a plant from ECC to APO through CIF, i am getting the below error

Selection in CFM1 :

CFM2 :

Error :

After check and after clicking on the 'Start Activation' I am getting a error as below,

What could be the reason for the issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmanamurthy,

I suspect this blocked queue is left over from a previous error unrelated to your current model activation.  It looks like an error that is related to a previous production order CIF that went wrong.

If you are in a dev system, and you don't know why the error exists, just try deleting the errored queue and then re-attempt your new activation.  You can solve the 'supplying plant' problem if/when it re-occurs.

If you are in a prod system, then you need to open the blocked queue and find out what the problem is.  It is generally easiest to display and manage all queues using SCM transaction /SAPAPO/CQ.  Here you can display and manage inbound and outbound queues for both ECC and SCM.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member323340
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DB49

I have accessed /n/sapapo/cq transaction and deleted the existing blocked queue and re-ran the CIF from ECC. This again generated a entry in CQ transaction as below,

The material shown in the above error is the one i am trying to CIF from ECC.

I want to know what has to be done to correct this error. Where should i maintain the Supply plant ssetting to avoid the above.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmanamurthy,

I assume there are no other objects in this Integration model other than Material and Plant.

If so, check for a special procurement key in your Material Master.  If the SPK refers to a supplying plant, the Supplying Plant must be CIF'd to SCM before you can CIF the Material.

To prevent such problems, one generally sends across all plants that will be required for your entire solution, before sending across any Material Masters.

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)