cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Syndication - User ID

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

From one of the repository; the data is syndicated from MDM to ECC around 20,000 records on a particular date. On that particular date only few records got updated i.e. around 20. When we checked the Logs, Connections & Report we could not find the User ID who has syndicated around 20,000 Records manually.

Apart from these can we check which user ID has logged in & Syndicated in Mass for tracking purpose?

Thanks & Regards,

UG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member226173
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi UG ,

I would suggest you to do 2 changes in the your system .

1) Add 4 new fields Created user, Updated user, Created Time , Updated time in your repository.

2) On the Syndication Map check the "Suppress Unchanged record" to true.

What this does is firstly you can track the created and updated user and time stamps on the Data Manager.

Secondly , The user is forced to make a change on the record (Which will make sure his ID is tracked) if the "Suppress Unchanged record" is set to true.

PS : Do make sure no authorization is given to change the syndication map , else there is no point.

Regards,

Vag Vignesh Shenoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding, the access to MDM Syndicator is only given to SAP MDM Consultant and not to the end users.

So probably the Admin ID would have used to syndication of records.

However if tracking is configured, may be table "A2i_CM_History" can be queried at database level.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Thanks for the reply. Initially we checked none of the users who has Admin ID has not syndicated. This related data is not captured in "Connections" & Logs as well.

In the table "A2i_CM_History" would it display the User ID who has logged into Syndicator & syndicated or any inputs related to this?

Thanks & Regards,

U G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if "A2i_CM_History" save data wrt to Syndicator. Its basically tracks changes in Console and Data Manager.

You can refer following link for more details of A2i_CM_History Table:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmdm71/helpdata/en/49/ad8fde01dd423be10000000a421938/content.htm?frames...

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can ask your basis to provide the syndicator logs and audit logs (MDSS logs), probably that might help you more.

Thanks

Priya