SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual SAP d-code (TechEd) Syllabus - Not able to find

Balaji
Participant
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i am trying to find out the recorded session and syllabus of EPM SAP TechEd sessions which is happened around Sep 13-16,2011 @Las Vegas

but not able to find the EPM Session details under the given Virtual SAP TechEd 2011 Syllabus(http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-27417)

List of EPM Session Details Link Ref: http://scn.sap.com/community/epm/blog/2011/09/09/epm-teched-las-vegas

For SAP TechEd syllabus for 2012 and 2013 also not able to find it, kindly help me to provide the exact link for EPM sessions and SAP TechEd 2012-13.

i can able to view only from 2007-2009, booklet format, it contain all the list of sessions,

but i think from 2010 onwards booklet option is not available and also i think session details also not a complete list.

kindly guide/help me on this request.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

This is the only EPM session recorded for 2011: BI200: Enterprise Performance Management and Technology Roadmap for the Future | SAP TechEd Online.

If you'd like to see more EPM related sessions from 2012-3 please visit SAP TechEd Online and use the site search.

Regards,

Eyal

SAP TechEd Online

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

This is the only EPM session recorded for 2011: BI200: Enterprise Performance Management and Technology Roadmap for the Future | SAP TechEd Online.

If you'd like to see more EPM related sessions from 2012-3 please visit SAP TechEd Online and use the site search.

Regards,

Eyal

SAP TechEd Online

0 Kudos

hi Eyal,

Thanks for the details. can you provide the exact link to get the EPM sessions for 2012-13,

the given link is not working.

Not sure, why booklet option is dropped, atleast try to continue from this year onwards, from this we can get all the session details. if possible kindly direct this request to concern team/person.

Regards,

Balaji.V