Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Work orders and edit operations based on person responsible

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My requirement is to download work orders based on main work center .The work order contains operations assigned to differen perners.Now when the work orders are downloaded to mobile device,the mobile user should able to edit only the operation assigned to him,but should able to view all other operations in disable mode that means he should not be able to edit the operations assigned to different perner number

Please help me in this regard.Thanks in advance

Please look in to the issue

Thanks & Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sravanthi,

Business requirement you  have  described in your email is not supported  in current version of the Work Manager product.  Once you choose  header level assignment like work center, person responsible or planner group, whole work order including all the operations assigned to the work order is downloaded to the mobile device  but once you choose operation level assignment  based on work center , person responsible , CAPACITY REQUIREMENT LEVEL etc only assigned operation are downloaded to the mobile.   Easy and simple option i can think of is to meet your requirement  "Ability to view all the operations of an Work Order"   a) You may have to  implement enable  rule at  the operation level   to enable  display/edit operation based on the personnel number of the user, provided   personnel number number information is available for each  mobile user on the device.

b) On SAP side pass some kind of indicator for each operation to  determine whether operation is assigned to that  user or not.   So based on that flag you can   write enable rule on Agentry side to   allow  display/edit of the operation. You may have to some java changes to meet this requirements.

I hope this helps.  It is only suggestion  and not recommendation to  meet your requirements   Please look at  other requirements like transfer , hold and start of an work order and other requirements before implementing above  changes.

Also look at below for various  assignment in Work Manager base product.

Thanks,

Manju.

jason_latko
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sravanthi,

If my memory is correct,I believe that your requirement is already standard out-of-box functionality in Work Manager.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP