cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download notifications based on main work center and edit based on task level person responsible

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My requirement is to download notifications based on main work center.The downloaded notifications contains task level person responsible.If the notification contains four task assigned to different persons.Let suppose one task is assigned to the mobile user and other three task to another user.Now the first mobile user should able to edit the task  assigned to him ,but he should able to see all other task in disable mode that are assigned to other user.Iam using agentry work manager 5.3

Please help me to achieve this requirement as soon as possible.Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please refer my earlier posting for Work Order related requirement similar logic can be extended even to your Notification requirement.

Also refer.

Thanks

Manju

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.I have already went through the above mentioned document.If possible can you please post a sample rule for notification requirement as you have mentioned in the other post like how to capture the task level person responsible in the front end rule with detail steps

Thanks & Regards,

Sravanthi Polu