Did you mean: 

MD04 Pur req Still Exits even next MRP run

vasudevap_pushpalas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am facing a problem inMD04 with Pur Req in Production system

we have two plants let say1001 & 1008 and scenario is STO,

The problem actual is production orders that have been completed and closed should not have a residual
requirement left in MD04.

PurRqs Entry for 11/5/14 should have cleared down on the next MRP run, After the order was closed.

And this has not happening and does not happen for any of the materials
associated with the production order.

when order is completly close pur req associated with production should be cleared off in MD04.

And again i have ran MD03 keeping planning mode 3 then i can see that Pur Req is cleard off

Kindly please sugggest what has to be done, as we are faced a problem twice.

Best Regards

Vasudeva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vasudeva

Analyzing the screenshot, it looks like this purchase requisition is firmed/fixed. We can identify that by a * after the purchase requisition number.

A purchase requisition is generally firmed when the respective flag is set and a firmed purchase requisition will not be changed by MRP.

You can delete the purchase requisition manually or remove the firmed indicator on the purchase requisition and run MRP again.

Please observe that manually created purchase requisitions are also considered firmed and they will not be changed by MRP. If this is the case, you should delete it manually.

BR

Caetano

vasudevap_pushpalas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Caetano,

Thanks for the reply i will try in the test system will get back to you

Thanks for your support as always

Regards

Vasudeva

vasudevap_pushpalas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Caetano & Jiaul Haque.

Thanks for the reply !!!

The Pur Req is generated through MRP, and changes are made for Qty and automatically
"Fixed ID"
is enabled,

Myquestion is when Production order TECHO is done, with reference to this order
pur requisition or Purchase order should get clear off for next MRP.

if Pur Req is Firmed then how to clear automatically for next MRP run is there any setting in configuration.

why Inconsistence data appeared even though when production order are closed.

As we are facing a problem.

Kindly help me out & suggest any OSS note if applicable.

Thanks

With Regards

Vasudeva

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Vasudeva

I assume that this purchase requisition was created by MRP to cover a production order reservation. Once you complete the order technically system will simply close the reservation.

There is no fixed link between the reservation and the purchase and, since there is no more a requirement, this purchase requisition would be deleted on the next MRP run.

However, the purchase requisition is fixed, therefore, as I already explained, it won't be changed by MRP.

It means t hat your system is working as designed.

BR

Caetano

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

MRP does not consider Firmed PR (*) for net requirement calculation and it will over look while re-plan unless they are revoked to make un-firm . But , if you set TECO to process order , it will delete all the open reservation for  process order components .

To close  those PR , you can run a Mass Txn MASSFLDLST but you cant delete any PR though.

refer http://scn.sap.com/thread/1428778

Regards

JH

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

vasudevap_pushpalas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

Can anyone help me out in this issue

Kindly need your help

Thanks

Best Regards

Vasudeva

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

From the screenshot of transaction MD04 we can observe that the purchase requisition is still firmed.

A purchase requisition is not only considered as firmed by MRP if the fixed indicator is set. For example, if the purchase requisition was not created by MRP or by the conversion of a planned order, it will be considered as firmed and it will not be changed by MRP, even when the fixed indicator is not set.

Therefore, I suggest you to manually set the closed indicator for the purchase requisition.

Regarding the reservation, it should not be displayed on MD04 if the production order is technically completed. If the reservation is still displayed on MD04 after TECO, try to revoke the status teco, save the order and then try to complete the order again.

BR

Caetano

vasudevap_pushpalas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Caetano /Jiaul Haque & Anant

Thanks for the help

I have got the clarification on Fixed Id & Firmed (*).. But firmed indicator was set on 13-05-2014.

My major concern is Pur Req Changes are Carried on 13-05-2014

And Production order Techo was done at 12-05-2014, When MRP run at over night it should clear the reservation.

it still appears on 13-05-2014 and Firmed (*) has happen on 13-05-2014

Please find the detail step by step screen shots & require your help again . I have inserted First images and second XML as well ,

please kindly check and reply. suggest if any OSS notes applicable.

Thanks

Message was edited by: pushpalas Vasudeva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please run below program and then check

RM06C020     -Remove PR PO/ Open reservations Inconsistancies

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Before you close the Process Order  , please mark the component with Final Issue indicator which basically clear the open reservation for which you may have open PR or stock .

and also if the PR has been Marked as Firmed  (*) , then it needs to be closed in PR level or un-firmed it before you close the PO through TECO/CLSD.

Check and confirmed .

Regards

JH