cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erec--Trex Search: Content inside Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am facing a problem when i am doing candidate search of content available inside candidate's resume.

Few observations:

In spro-->SAP E-Recruiting-->Tools-->Check Settings for Search i can see that KPro Basic Settings: External alias is not maintained for CONTENTSERVER is in Red. But i have maintained RCF_CONTENT to the service "contentserver". RCF_CONTENT is a communication user with role SAP_RCF_CONTENT_SERVER. The logon Procedure maintained is :"Required with Logon Data". Don't know why it is showing in Red.

I have followed the steps mentioned in the link .

I have deleted and created indexes...but still it is not searching the key words mentioned inside the document. Rest all search is working fine.

Please help me and let me know what may i be missing.

We are on EHP7, ERECRUIT 617, SP0002. Both SAP and e-Rec are on the same instance.

Regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i had not maintained external alias...was maintaining logon data for the service contentserver directly...not it is maintained and the red entry in Check Settings for Search is now green. refered the note 685521.http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/685521

But still the search is not fetching keywords from the document/ resume. Please help!!! i am not understanding what is it that i am missing..

former_member217429
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

could you please check if you have any error messages in the TREXPreprocessor trace . If you see a lot of HTTP 401 (6401) errors , please apply the note 650521 and reindex documents again.

Best regards,
Mikhail