Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

build error -> Webdynpro project -> NWDS 7.31

former_member261631
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Just I have started to work with NWDS 7.31 to integrate with SAP Portal 7.40 system.

In my first application I want to integrate UME user / role information. And when I am trying to add external jar file for IWDClient, IUser interface, I am getting "build error", while deployment of the code below. And when I remove the code & (com.sap.security.api.jar) file from NWDS, the deployment works fine.

Let me know for interface the IUser, IRole, IGroup is there any specific jar for UME to work with NWDS 7.31.

try{

IWDClientUser iwdc = WDClientUser.getCurrentUser();

com.sap.security.api.IUser usr;

}

catch (WDUMException ee) {

}

Regards,

Hanif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try tc/je/security/api

former_member261631
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

Sorry, not getting how to refer or use tc/je/security/api in NWDS 7.31 Webdynpro Project...?

Regards,

Hanif

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have any idea about DC and dependency?

former_member261631
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jun,

Not much aware of NWDI activties, but as you mention I have got this article:

How to Reference External JAR Files in Web Dynpro DC in SAP NW Portal 7.3

And as per this article, I shud develop the External and refer the jar file "com.sap.security.api" in my Webdynpro Java DC..

And one thing to ask, can I make this External/jarLibrary DC centralized for all the Jar files required across various Webdynpro DC projects..Or I can add and update the jar files to the same External/jarLibrary DC as and when required..?

Regards,

Hanif

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the lib you are trying to use is available in nwdi/nwds, no need to create external lib.

when you add the dependency, search the name i gave before.

former_member261631
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jun,

I have added tc/je/security/api as an dependency in Local Development Webdynpro Project and also added the "com.sap.security.api.jar" file.

But still I am getting the same deployment build error for the above code, even after Rebuilding the whole Local development Project DC in NWDS 7.31.

Regards,

Hanif

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

remove that jar from build path,

show me the error

former_member191044
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you need the "tc/je/usermanagement/api" for ume information. Try to set this dependency and remove the "security/api".

Regards

Tobi

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

good catch,

Answers (0)