cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New export declaration after cancellation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've got the following problem and hopefully someone is possible to find a solution to the problem:

An export declaration is build by an F2. Afterwards the declaration is cancelled on GTS side manually. The actual status in CUHD field PROST is 4B (cancelled). On refer to the same delivery a new F8 is build to create a new declaration but failed. It cannot be transfered to GTS (SM58 process is allready existing with... ). The previous declaration is successfully cancelled, what might be the problem? Is there any idea?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Astrid

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

sorry for my late reply. The discribt problem is not constantly comming up and also the transit shipment can't be the problem. Now we solve the problem by quitting F2 as relevant for building export declaration. This is workable in case of export declaration and prevent further problems. Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Astrid

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Astrid,

In the feeder system, try "completing" the original pro-forma, using Transaction VF11.  Then try again to create and transfer the new one.  Does that help?

If not, please advise the GTS version and Support Package, and I'll check the code to see what conditions are required for re-transfer.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

thanks for your early reply. Regrettably the VF11 won't solve the problem. Maybe you can check the code of the transfer: ERP is ECC 6.0 / PI 900_604 SP15 and GTS 10.0 SP 17. Thanks in advance!

Regards

Astrid

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Astrid,

I took a look at the code...  The check works something like this:

1. The system tries to find any existing Customs Documents having the Billing Document as a header reference.
  2. If any documents are found, they are checked for Status.  Any with status '4B' ("cancelled") are ignored.
  3. If any documents remain, the item-level references are considered.  If there are any matches, then the new transfer is rejected.  Otherwise, the transfer is allowed.

I wonder; was the Export Declaration the only document created from the first transfer, or did the system perhaps also create a Transit Shipment?  If so, that too must be cancelled to allow the new transfer.

Does that help?

Regards,

Dave