cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gateway service not shown in Service Catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

I successfully created my first Service using service builder in gateway, and values are also shown in the browser. But when creating a new starter application project in Eclipse , the service is not shown in the service catalog.

Why does this happen ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mark your entity set as addressable. check this thread for more info

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , this partially resolved the issue. to generate the project using GWPA.

But when running the project (UI5 , a starter application project) an error occured as in screenshot.

But data is coming in browser

Debugging the error Logs in IWFND/ERROR_LOGS found

system alias does not exist  and

Missing customizing; contact your system administrator.

I had checked various SCN blogs on same Error , but could nt get much information. ( Data is coming in browser , but cannot connect from my application)

former_member184867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just a guess, please check if the Gateway Service URl which  is working in the browser and the URL being fired by application as exactly the same. If there any client information being passed in any of the same by the URLs ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both the URL's ( One working in browser , and url referrred from application ) are the same.

Any points from the errror Log "system alias does not exist and Missing customizing; contact your system administrator "

former_member184867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you can check the SYSTEM ALIAS once in transaction /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE..  but as you are telling the URLs are exact;y the same I am not sure what is the reason of error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you suggest the User Role(for one developer) to be assigned to the system alias . I can find two system alias for the particular service testing with both pointing the backend , (SAP_BC_WEBSERVICE_CONSUMER , SAP_BC_WEBSERVICE_SERVICEUSER) . 

former_member184867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But I do not think think this is something to do with the role assigned to system alias... there can be two system alias but one of them should be marked as default.. you should check that one only..

Answers (0)