cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q: How can we Lock the Financial Planning View Based on Custom Logic (SAP PPM)

former_member186390
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

My requirement is to Lock/Unlock the financial Planning View based on Portfolio Item Status.

I tried to look for BADI's and I also tried implicit enhancement spot in method IS_VIEW_READ_ONLY of class /RPM/CL_FIN_CAP_PLANNING_API but it is not working.

I will look forward for your suggestion/comments.

Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186390
Participant
0 Kudos

I was unable to find a way to lock the financial Planning View and change the visibility to display only based on the Portfolio Item status.

Objective for the above requirement was to avoid users from making changes when the Portfolio Item has a specific status let's say in Progress.

Solution: When the Portfolio Item is set to status in Progress we can restrict the user from making changes to Financial Planning View using below approach;

Data update via Front End:  We can restrict the user from making changes manually by creating custom enhancement (ZXXX_<Description>) to Standard WebdynPro  Component /RPM/FIN_CAP_PLANNING, Method INITIALIZE_PLANNING.

We created a Post EXIT to control the visibility of the user from modifying the Financial Planning view manually.

Example:

wd_this->set_save_button_visibility( iv_visibility = cl_wd_uielement=>e_visible-visible ).

Backend data update: To restrict the data update using Function
modules like /RPM/FIN_GROUP_MODIFY/ /RPM/SAVE_CHANGES. We have created custom
implementation for BADI /RPM/EX_FIN_PLAN method /RPM/IF_EX_FIN_PLAN~ON_SAVE_GROUP_REQUESTED to check for the Portfolio Item status and block the data update by raising error message.

Answers (0)