Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something went wrong with Rankings

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mentors,

recently i earned 10 points, and then i saw my ranking , i feel it as a strange because my total points are 1918, and in ranking it is showing that i have only 15 points and my ranking is as shown in the screenshot, please see this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member206650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

i think it is showing points which are acquired in a day only...

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, its not so.....its just a bug as explained earlier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

The header is showing lesser points for me than there are supposed to be.,, Is this due to the bug, or have I really lost them??

- Sheen

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please see the helpful answer by Laure for an explanation and update on this issue.  You points have not been lost (unless any content was removed or something like that).

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You haven't lost anything. Its a bug. Just wait for sometime, it will be solved as soon as possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I guess your ranking depends on how many points you have earned in that particular forum.

Say you have total 1000 points, but you earned only 100 in Data Warehousing. So your ranking in DW forum will come up as per 100 points, and not 1000.

Thanks,

Sheen

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No. It shows the total points in ranking.

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

This issue is a long-standing problem that is fixed by running a script whenever we see a discrepancy - a fix that solves it for everyone. It was already reported in and you are right that the script is running at the moment and fixing things step by step. I'm in direct contact with Jive support to follow the progress and they informed me that there were a couple of issues related to Ranking leaderboards, so maybe that's why we see wide discrepancies for some of you. I will keep you updated on the progress via the list of known issues.

FYI another discussion about this is going on here:

Best,
Laure

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Now it's broken once again...

B.R. Vadim

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, it looks like something dropped, I see a difference of 12959 points for me and Tammy  was pushed back to rank 6.

I dont think that the Known issue list is already aware this, as the last update was on March 5

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And thats why i have posted this query here, because till saturday (17.05.2014), it was showing correctly, but today it is not so.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It changes accordingly. Sometime ago I've seen that your point was 66218.

Now you can see its 69510.

But now I can see

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes , it becomes dynamic, as i am seeing it as

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And you don't have any point

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like they found the error already and rebuilt the database.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think its running backward and its covering little by little.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think there is a issue about rank and life time points.

SCN already aware of that.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its a bug. Which already has placed in BUG reporting. Wait for sometime, it will be fine.