cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get access with SolMan Mobile Application to our system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

we have an access problem with the mobile application "SAP IT Incident Management" for smartphones.
We did all configurations as described in the Administrator's Guide for this App but we are still getting no access to the system. After entering the logon data the App shows this Error-Message:

"Logon failed: Logon failed. Forbidden."

Does anybody has experiences with this topic or know what to do?

Thanks for your help!
Kind regards,
Alissa Roehrig

Additional Information:

We are using the Solution Manager 7.1 SP10 and SAP NetWeaver Gateway 2.0 SP10 embedded in the system.
(We are not using Sybase/Relay Server because we just want to test this Application with our data) We access the system via Intranet.

We have also installed the SAP Components:

• GW_CORE 200
  • IW_BEP     200
  • IW_FND     250
  • WEBCUIF  701

The following service is activated:

• /AIGW/SERVICE_GDAPI

The test users have the required roles for using this App. We used Following Templates:

• /IWFND/RT_GW_USER
  • /IWBEP/RT_MGW_USR
  • /IWFND/GW_SUPPORT_RO
  • /IWBEP/GW_SUPPORT_RO

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts and community,

in cooperation with SAP we found two solutions for our problem:

First we had to activate a second service in transaction SICF: "sap/bc/ping". This service is used as a connection test before any device/program can access the service "sap/opu/odata/aigw/SERVICE_GDAPI".

We also found out that we have to maintain the table AISTATUS.

For a better understandig we created a new status for the tickets and it was not maintained in AISTATUS. This conditions produced a nullpointer exception while accessing the service segment "ListCSCollection" at the field USR_STATUS_NAME.

To fix this you have to fill the value range in the domain AI_CRM_STATUS_NAME with all values from TJ30T.

After correcting this issues we can enter the app and can see and change our incidents.

Best Regards ,

Alissa Röhrig

pvannest
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alissa,

We also have issues with this app.

We are also using NW gateway (central hub deployment) without SMP3.

We have questions about the login screen.

If we only enter host/port info and user information, we see in our http trace logs that a post call is sent to an odata service: /odata/applications/v1/com.sap.solman.incidents/Connections, which seems to be a registration call to a SAP Mobile platform server.

So how can we let the app know we are using nw gateway scenario. We don't see such a setting.

One additional remark, if we fill in the URL suffix in the logon screen with sap/opu/odata/AIGW/SERVICE_GDAPI, then we see a GET request to our gateway server, but at a later step things go wrong.

So can you give us more info how to set the logon screen correctly? We have seen other sol man apps where you can explicitly set gateway versus SMP scenario. It seems like this setting is missing in the incident app.

thanks for the reply, hopefully you can help

regards

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

I'm sorry I can not answer your question but I can give you more information about how it worked for us.

In the logon screen we enter the following fields:

Server-URL: url of your system (e.g. 'server.company.com')

User: SAP username

Password: SAP password

SAP-Client: SAP mandant

Server-Port: HTTPS port

the other fields (Activation code, Mobile-User...) are only used in the 'Sybase-scenario' and you don't have to enter this values.

I hope you will find your solution!
Kind regards,

Alissa Roehrig

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks in Advance!!

We are able to get data with one of the collection : LISTCollection, Not for all collections.

http://xxxxxxxxx:00000/sap/opu/odata/AIGW/SERVICE_GDAPI/LISTCollection

That is going to be useful in order to get list of CRs created in CHARM system for logged in user.

Suppose we need to get list of Projects from CHARM(SolMan) system then what could be url for Odata Service that we can get All Projects List . Is Standard Odata is available for the same?

Could you please help me.

Regards,

Samudra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Atif ,

I am also trying to run Odata service URL : http://xyz:00000/sap/opu/odata/AIGW/SERVICE_GDAPI/,

It is giving List of Collections and meta data too successfully but not able to fetch any data after passing Any collection in Odata Service URL as given below :

http://xxxxxx:0/sap/opu/odata/AIGW/SERVICE_GDAPI/ListCSCollection

We have also debugged and found the some parameter needs to be passed but Error has come please see the below :

http://xxxxxx:0000/sap/opu/odata/AIGW/SERVICE_GDAPI/ListCSCollection(LANGUAGE='',CHARM='X',PROCESS_T...'')

But getting below error output after running the above OdataService URL :

<errorxmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/08/dataservices/metadata">

<code>SY/530</code>

<message xml:lang="en">Resource not found for segment 'LIST_CS'.</message>

<innererror>

<transactionid>571526FBA2BD14C0E10080000AFE603E</transactionid>

<timestamp/>

<Error_Resolution>

<SAP_Transaction/>

<SAP_Note/>

</Error_Resolution>

<errordetails>

<errordetail>

<code>/IWBEP/CX_MGW_BUSI_EXCEPTION</code>

---------------------------------------------------------------

Could you please advise me how it is running for you.

I am struggling to get output

Regards,

Samudra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alissa Roehring,

I have a connecting problem in my OData service using Gateway from mobile App IT Incident Management

I get the following error messages: in /IWFND/APPS_LOG

• The request URL or the metadata definition is incorrect.

Message no. /IWFND/MED167

• Exception of type /IWFND/CX_SODATA_EDM_PROVIDER has occurred. See details for more information

Message no. /IWFND/CM_LOGGING006

• Exception of type /IWCOR/CX_DS_URI_NOT_MATCHING has occurred. See details for more information

Message no. /IWFND/CM_LOGGING006 The Solution manger system is based on:

• SAP_BASIS    702    0016

following service are running successfully on web browser

http://XXXXXX.sap.com:8000/sap/opu/odata/AIGW/SERVICE_GDAPI/"

i think i have entering wrong information on mobile app, please guide me.

How can I resolve that problem?

Regards,

Atif

former_member190736
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alissa,

My problem is when i try create new ticket at mobile application  i get the message: SAP IT Incident Management There was an error sending your message.: Forbidden

Do you know what is it or fix?

Thanks,

Carlos Paiva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Carlos,

do you have any warnings or did you find some errors in your trace log?

You can also check if you maintained all data the right way:

• In transaction DNO_CUST04, you will need to maintain PROCESS_TYPE parameter as following:
    • field name: PROCESS_TYPE
    • sequence number: 0
    • field value: <your transaction id> (e.g. SMIN, ZMIN... for Incidents)
  • maintain table AISTATUS as described in my Answer of Aug 7, 2014.

Best Regards,
Alissa Roehrig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos - how did you solve the "Forbidden" error ?