cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C-Folders URL not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have done all the customize setting which is required to activate the C-Folders to work on (as per the Building Block 662). when now trying to execute the bsp application, I am still facing some issues with a Error:

Attached with the error, can someone hint me, if something is missing.

Rgds,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Have you made the host entry in the host file of your local PC?

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi, Yes! I have made the HOST entry on the local machine also, but hard luck.

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Have you activated cFolder SICF services? even the general public services under default host-->SAP-->public-->bc-->...

2) Have you entered the absolute URL in cFolders application --> Network administration-->Network tab

if not, do the above & try.

Regards,

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi, Can you please elaborate more on your explanation?

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Have you activated SICF services related to cFolders (below ones)

1) Default_host-->SAP-->bc-->bsp-->sap-->cfx_rfc_ui

2) Default_host-->SAP-->bc-->kw-->cfs

And all services activation under the path default host-->SAP-->public-->bc-->....  Check with your BASIS team to activate these.

After activation, you are supposed to go inside the cfolder application and then make URL settings

(If you have followed building block 662, then i assume that you have created an user id and attached cfolder admin roles to the user id, activated the http services and defined the RFC destination)

In cfolders application, you need to navigate as shown in the below screenshot and click on button 'Determine application URL'.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards,

Ravi