cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display PGI deficits in total

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

A couple of months ago we went go&live and since then facing a deficit errors on PGIs. Briefly, everyday I received plenty of failing idocs( that we are in colloboration with 3pl's system) that say stock deficits.

I know very well we have problems with stocks but my point is that I cannot display all the deficits in one single delivery.

Let me be clear, I recived a PGI deficit message through idocs. If I go to VL06O and reprocess it (post goods issue again): I will see the only the first line popping up that is failing due to deficit. However, most of the time I have more then one line which are failing.

How can I display all the failing lines in one single delivery at once? As a solution what I do is that I make the stock for the first line and reprcess just then I get the second line deficit message which really time consuming because I have a lot:)

Look forward to your help asap.

Thank a lot

Cheers

Burak

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In delivery document we can't do PGI for some specific line item but when system shows error it tells about that line item. Now you want that system should show all line items from multiple delivery orders in one screen or report which has not sufficient stock. Is this so? Please tell me if my understanding is not correct.

How do you do PGI collectively? Did you check in VL06? How does system give error in VL06 for several deliveries?

And one more point that I want to ask is that why don't you use availability check and copy only those items in delivery which has sufficient stock.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for quick respond.

Firstly, I cannot post available stocks in SAP by hand because PGI is done by 3pl and their availablity is always correct than SAP.

Back to my question, I dont want to do PGI for specific line item. I do want to do PGI for entire delivery and see all the errors in total.

Let me phrase clear again, I have one delivery includes 10 lines. I do PGI for entire delivery but didnt work because 3 of them are out of stock. At this point system doesnt tell me I have deficit of those 3, system says only the first one missing. I want to see all those 3 materials out of stock all together.

I need to make a report how many quantities I am missing (deficit) out of my PGI.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In customer master, you have the option to set "Complete Delivery".  Check this box and retry the process.

G. Lakshmipathi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You want to make a report and when will you execute this report? After PGIing the delivery or before that? You can create a report by using delivery order tables and current stock table. Ask your ABAPER to do this for you and fetch current stock of materials which you have entered in delivery orders. If current stock is less than delivery order stock then make that line in ALV report in red. This is just an idea and you can modify it as per your need. You can execute this report before PGI and after delivery creation.

Meanwhile did you check in VL06? If you select many deliveries and execute for PGI how system shows error messages? I didnt check but I guess it should show in some report shape.

Thank$