Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori Track Purchase Order Error

NareshChittoor
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing SAP Fiori Track Purchase order standard Application. Have configured and activated services. Able to run app and view PO's. Error occurs after tap on PO's. as "HTTP Request Failed" I am here with attaching Error Snapshots.

Appreciate your help & suggestions.

Regards

Naresh

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ankurch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I also faced this problem while implementing the SAP Fiori,

Please  check what are the authorizations error for the perticular user through Trasaction code "SU53".

thanks & regards

Ankur Chauhan

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Please check the support package level.

+ UIX01EAP SP02

+ SRA020 SP05

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I am using this support pack UIX01EAP SP01 and SRA020 SP04.

Issues:1

I am getting the following error in Track purchase order fiori Application.

This problem happen when I am searching a Purchase order(PO) number in the left panel and it's not able to find that PO number. It is  giving error as mentioned below.

Issue:2

we have created some PR(purchase requisition) and from that we create some PO. So ideally that should appear in Track purchase order Apps. But it was not showing directly in the screen. If i use the filter option in the left panel to 7 days then also its is not coming.

But when I search particular PO number which i created today in the left panel search box its give that PO details and works fine then.

Issue:3

we have created a Purchase order through purchase requisition and get delivered in ECC. The status of delivered is not changing.

Can you please help me on this.All the issues are mentioned for Track Purchase order Fiori App.

Thanks,

Prabhu

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Please install the support packages. Several fixes are included.

+ UIX01EAP SP02

+ SRA020 SP05

After SP update, search notes by "SAPK-60006INSRA020".

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG