cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fire fighter Log Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have configured ARA and EAM in GRC AC 10.0. We are using ID based firefighter. It is our GRC Dev system and we linked this to our ERP Quality system. We maintained Parameter settings from 4001 to 4010 as shown below

We maintained 4000,4001,4008 and 4010 parameters in Quality system.

Created firefighter IDs in quality and assigned them to owners and contollers in GRC using NWBC. We accessed firefighter session and performed some actions in Quality and ran Firefighter log sync and firefighter workflow sync jobs.

Now our problem is we are able to run the Consolidated Log Report and SOD conflict report, but none of the other four reports. We are getting the following error. Kindly help us in resolving the Issue.

Regards,

Satya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya

please google transaction SICF and service activation

You will want to discuss with your Basis team to identify all the services to activate.

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

All the nodes which are mentioned in Press document were activated.

SAP-Public, BC and GRC.

Discussed with Basis team earlier but no use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Could you recheck if all services are active in public,bc and grc?

BR,

Mangesh

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

503 forbidden is related to sicf

find the webdynpro (from your URL) and track it via the sicf tree. You need to activate its parent

becareful activating unused services in production as it can be a security risk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have activated every service under BC, GRC and public, except nwbc_debug, nwbc_launch,nwbc_test and nwbc_testcanvas as mentioned in the press document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have these services activated in my system and all working fine for me. So I think you should activate them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Magnesh,

Earlier they were activated in my system also. After getting this issue, i deactivated them to test as if the problem arises only because of that. But no use. So I think the problem is not here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then I think it is better to keep them activated and then do troubleshooting as it was working fine with having them activated.