Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAPPING NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND

former_member188885
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a issue in Production. The scheduled jobs were working properly until last week. The following error message is shown in moni.

I checked in SXI_CACHE but it says cache is up to date. Please suggest what needs to be done.

Regards,

Lavanya R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya,

Ensure that mapping program exists and is activated. If it exists then update the cache

Regards.

former_member188885
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The target and the source message for the response are maintained as the same. So in the response no mapping is maintained. However, there is no fault message also present.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member188885
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I checked the response log of the web service and it is giving a "Internal Error" message. But there are no further details about the error. How should i proceed further? Shoudl i maintain a fault mapping in the OM? And how to find the detailed error?

Please suggest.

Rgards,

Lavanya R

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya,

The error is in your endpoint then. You need to contact with the werservice developers and to ask for a payload example. You would need to try with the SOAPui first in order to compare the SOAPui request with the PI request.

Regards.

former_member188885
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply. This is a BPM scenario and i need a clarrification. In BPM scenarios, only async and Abstract service interfaces shoudl be created right? or are we allowed to create async service interfaces in BPM. I am not very sure about BPM scenarios.

Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to find the error in tcode ST22, you will  have more dscription, anyway, have you done the cache refresh? It's something mandatory before continue.

Former Member
former_member544878
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya,

Very recently i face the similar issue and sorted out.

Go to the SXMB_MONI

Click on the  'Response Msg ID' , Inbound pay load will be refreshed.

Go to the Inbound pay load carefully. it will give the data that gives error.

Most of times, it could be the Qty ( Sting) and receiver side Quantity ( Int) .

Thanks,

Rehan

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya,

we have also faced the same issue, we have created fault message structure, then we didn't face this issue.

Regards

srinivas

former_member188885
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

The external definition that is provided has an webservice fault exception. Now should i create a mapping for this and add it in the OM?

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya,

Try:

1. Full cpa cache refresh: http://<host:port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full with PIDIRUSER

2. Edit your operation mapping, make a dummy change and activate.

3. Check the endpoint is not getting an exception. For example, If the endpoint is a ECC, check the st22.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check the cache monitor in RWB and make sure that the mapping object is present in the run time cache.

If it is not there, then go for a full or delta cache refresh using SXI_CACHE.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If this is a synchronous scenario, please check if you have a mapping for fault message.

Regards,

Mark