cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create DIR from Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I make settings in DC10 for the object link (Sales Order) and have checked the check box for 'Additional Functions' still the create button for DIR in sales order is not showing. The functionality is working in other object links like Material Master, PO, Notification, InspectionLot etc.

Please help me to understand why is this functionality not working for Sales Order.

Object VBAP

Screenno 215

/Tilak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Tilak,

here is my va02 screen shot.

Regards,

chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

Might be because of customization in sales order, this standard functionality is not working in our system. Anyways Thanks a lot for your help. I will check with ABAP team and get it fix.

/Tilak

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

The same thing happens to me. I have already set up the DMS for code (1 Simple Creation) I have already added additional functions, and the problem persists. In VA01 and VA02 the DMS screen that is displayed is only for loading documents already created in CV01n. And I wanted to create the info record here at VA02. Thanks.

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Tilak,

OK. Put the same settings as like that .Can you attach documents to sales order (Any existed sale order) from cv01n .  If not geting plz post your screen shot .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

Please understand, attaching DIR is not an issue. I am able to do so.

I just want to know why the functionality "Create document" directly from Objects not working only for Sales Order.

/Tilak

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Tilak,

On my sap system its working  for sales order and  described my configuration settings above with screen shot also. Please cross check with screen object at spro level.

Regards,

chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

Could you please share the complete VA02 screenshot?

/Tilak Raj

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Tilak,

Please check once again what i said config setps in above . In my system its working ,for reference am posting screen below.

Regards,

chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chandu,

Its working for rest of object links but for sales order its not showing create button. Is this screen shot taken from VA01/02 transaction? I guess you have share the screenshot from material master .

There is no create document button after making below setting..

Create Document field, I have tried with value 1 as well as 2.

/Tilak

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Tilak,

Have you seen before sales order screen of Va02??

do small changes on DC10 for VBAP .here am posting my dc10 setup. Try as it is and hope that you are checking in edit mode of sale order (VA02).

regards,

chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same results. Didn't work.

/Tilak

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Tilak,

Are you uploading documents from VA02? or Cv01N?

Regards,

chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using VA01/02

/Tilak

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tilak,

Cross check for maintain screen for object link(V BAP) at SPRO level and make it under define object links with sap object as create document   '1'  in DC10.

If configured  correctly ,i would like to suggest you try with  customizing one more document type or  check  any standard document type configured with object VBAP as with same config  ( eg.DRW ) . After that go for va02 there you can see  create option with  prompts you to choose latest document type or  standard document type .

I hope customized  document type checked with option 'use kpro in Dc10.

regards,

chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

Thanks for your response. I have tried all these before posting this query but still it doesn't work.

/Tilak

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tilak,

You  told that functionality is working in other object links like Material Master, PO, Notification, InspectionLot etc.

Try with adding VBAP to documnet type which is used for MARA ..here you can analyse where is the issue .

Niote: Are you uploading documents in va02 from   extras tab--> documents??

Regards,

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

That what I am telling, for VBAP its not working, for other objects it working perfect.

Yes.we are using ExtraTab>Doc.

/Tilak

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tilak,

Goto VA02 - change sales order

click the icon(Button) Attachment near change Sales Order Text and Above the Document Flow button

click drop down list and Click Create --> Create Attachment and Attach the file

If you want to see the attached file click drop down adn select Attachment List , the list of attached file will be displayed, you can double click to see the attached file

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I am looking for creating DIR from VA01/02.

/Tilak