cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending an e-mail in PI for the number of files transferred by receiver SFTP adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am working on a scenario where I am required to send an e-mail whose body contains the count of the files transferred/processed by a receiver SFTP adapter at any particular point in time. At present, the e-mail portion is yet to added to the scenario and only the file transfer portion exists and is working fine. I have used the DynamicConfiguration bean in the receiver SFTP adapter to obtain the filenames of the files being processed.

Are there any modules as part of either the Mail adapter or SFTP adapter which could possibly facilitate this?

If anyone can think of a plausible solution to this, kindly share it with me. I will provide further background on the problem if required.

Regards,

Pritish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pritish,

The main problem in your scenario is that it requires the persistence of the SFTP transfers. I was thinking in two options:

1. RFC lookup or JDBC lookup. You can use the RFC lookup in the message mapping in order to connect with a Z table to store the data that you would need to send a posterior mail. (

2. To use an API to work with the monitoring persistence. I havent tried this and i dont know i it's possible.

Regards.