cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help on Parameterized mapping in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i had a requirement in which Username, password & client values should pass from interface determination and these values should call through the  java mapping. i had gone through some of the discussions in SCN , but i cant understand. So can any one  please explain   step by step with java mapping.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adding some more points to the above question,

1.This is Proxy - Soap sync scenario

2. Username & password is to used to authenticate.

please can any body throw some light on this.

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

did you go through this wonderful  blog from Shabarish Vijayakumar

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2009/12/07/parametrized-java-mapping-in-pi-7...

Regards

Anupam          

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Anupam,

thanks for the reply, yes i had gone through that document. how java program can be written in my case. can you please provide.

thanks in advance.

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Shaik Samir,

In this pic you can see the user is creating the parameter called  TAG_NAME with a value "TAG"

Then the java mapping code reads this parameter here in this line

String inParam = arg0.getInputParameters().getString("TAG_NAME");

In the string inParam we will have the value "TAG". You can do whatever you want with this value.

Similarly you can write your own java code in NWDS as given in this sample mapping here

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/Parametrized+Java+Mapping+in+PI+7.1?original_fqdn=wiki.sdn.s...

In your case you need to add Username, password & client values as parameters and their values as shown above and use them in your mapping. Hope I could explain you the process.

All the best.

Regards

Anupam

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

thanks for your help.but i want to know the step by step procedure for this,

like how these values can be defined in interface determination and how java mapping can be written to read this values