Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Elham

Firstly you need to create the user and do the steps below :

1. Check if the user exists i SU01d

2. Check if the user is correctly integrated to the org structure straight till the root org unit in pposa_bbp

3. Check if the user is having this relationship maintained with its immediate org unit or not this you would check in transaction in BP by clicking on relationships by seeing if the same exists or not with its immediate org unit

4.  If not then run SA38 and HRALXSYNC with the user ID and click on option in the top right corner called repair and see if all turns to green now ..

Post result from each step if it does not resolve your issue ..

regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita

1.the user exist in su01d

2.the user is integrated to the org structure (employee positon)

4.i run sa38 and repair the red icon but nothing happend

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What about point 3 ? and in point 4 you see some icons in Red is it ? Send in a screenshot please ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have this error too

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elham, The error usually is due to the user being inconsistent in the system.Have you tried running the report HRALXSYNC to see if the user has any object inconsistencies? Regards Vidya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vidya

I checked the BP person in HRALXSYNC, the address and object links consistency shows red

- Error in address determination for employee 81

- Error in address determination for employee 005056AF0A3B1EE3B7CF8B4E40BD1AE0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elham, Looks like the issue is with the user replication(if you have HR and SRM master data). Is the user created locally in SRM or is it replicated from backend system. If it is from HR then try replicating the user using the PFAL tcode and check if it fixes the issues. Hope it helps..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear

i created user in backend system and i cant using PFAL tcode because of this error

( HRMD_A is default )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elham,

Verify if you are maintaining users locally in SRM if HR replication is not active. In such cases, go to USERS_GEN and correct the user id by providing appropriate org id.

If HR replication is active, try to use correct variant and message type HRMD_ABA.

Regards,

Surendra

suresh_murugan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Elham,

1. Go to transaction PPOSA_BBP and search for the user XXX . Check if the user exist in the SRM org structure. If the usr doesn`t exist, replicate the user from HR system or create him in SRM.

If you are replicating from the HR system via IDOC, execute the IDOC procesing program in SRM.

2. If the user exist Click on the user and in the right hand side the user details will be displayed, in that check if there is only one line with US xxxx.

3. Ideally every user sould have three lines US XXXX, CP and S.

4. If CP number and S ( position ) is not available for a user in the org structure you will be get that error.

5. Run the Users_gen transaction -> Copy user and employee data from template->create users from existing su01 users--> execute action-> enter the org ID ->continue choose the user and continue.

6. Now CP and position would have got created in the Org structure.

Check if you still have the same error.

Regards,
Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

any update?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i do this but when i create a new user all of the relation missing

suresh_murugan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Elham,

Where do u create the new users .In HR system or SRM system ?

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Elham,

It looks like your User Integration and set up is from SAP HR system. In that case you need to set up job HRALXSYNC after your night update of HR comes into SRM to sync the business partner and user positions.

Please try to manually execute in case HRALXSYNC program with Central person (You can find Central Person from PPOSA_BBP).

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we using one client scenario- and i create new user in HR-

Regards

Elham