cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot edit EDQA conditions profiles in APO gATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Seniors,

I am following a course of SAP APO gATP. In Event-Driven Backorder Processing lesson I am suppose to create a condition profile, and then maintain the condition. In order to do this, I have to use the transaction /SAPAPO/EDQA_PPN which does not exist in my system. I've looked on the menu-path, it does not exist. A

After searching more on the web, I found this information on the sap help:

Editing Condition Profiles - Event-Driven Quantity Assignment (SCM-APO-ATP-EQA) - SAP Library

It states that to use this function I have to activate the SCM_APO_ATP_1 business function.

I've tried to to it, in transaction SFW5, but could not find this business function.

Please share your toughts about this if you have encoutered the same problem.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alex,

Does your system meet the prerequisite requirements of this Business Function?

SCM-APO-ATP, Usability and Various Functions - Business Functions (SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP...

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seemes that we don't have EHP1 as required.

Is there a work around for in this care, if I only have APO 700 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alex,

Well, if you want to follow your training course step-by-step, then I guess the answer is no.

However, I have implemented EDQA as far back as SCM 5.0; which obviously did not have the features of 7.0EH1, nor did it have transaction  /SAPAPO/EDQA_PPN.  So, at a high level, EDQA can be installed and made to work; without EH1.

Did you try expert Babu's suggestion?

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alex,

Did you try to use the transaction /SAPAPO/EDQA_PD to create the condition profile there ?

Hope this helps.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu, the condition profile is created. I've used the same transaction like you proposed, /SAPAPO/EDQA_PD. The issue occurs when I have to maintain the condition with the trx /SAP APO/EDQA_PPN. It seemes that it exists only in SAP SCM7.0 EHP 1.

Thanks anyway Babu

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

Yes. //PPN is a new transaction.

Babu Kilari