cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My client wants to edit the amount field in settlement rule (using CJ20 Transaction) and wants to post it after edition.  Actually the percentage field with value is appearing by default but they wants to edit the amount field. 

For your reference please find the attachment of settlement rule screen.

Please advice on how to edit the amount field. 

Thanks & Regards

Balaji Bharath. N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Do you want to maintain this new rule for a new settlement that you are going to do? If so, for the old line item you can put in the from and to period.

Create a new settlement rule line item, put in the valid receiver and run the settlement. In case you want to cancel the previous settlement that you have done and post a new settlement according to the new rule, follow what Saurabh has mentioned and then follow my instructions.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As other friends suggested you can do whatever change you can. In your case i can see only one distribution rule was created and maintained as 100% and also amount in both columns.

Since you already confirmed that 100% of amount to be transferred to single receiver by defining the distribution rule, system automatically transfer the amount during actual settlement process. So no need to maintain both the fields in your case.

Note that %age of distribution is needed where you have defined the multiple receivers and wanted to allocated different amounts to different receivers from actual amount. Means you are allocating actual cost either %age or by amount to different receivers.

This data will come from Settlement profie.

Discuss with your CO consultant and finalize the before making changes.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems the settlement rule has been run(updated) already. In this case,you have to reverse the old settlement and create the new settlement rule with required % or value and run CJ88.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member374929
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Saurabh,

You can create a new settlement rule line item for your WBS for the current period and then settle it. You wont be able to edit the already used settlement rule as it was 100% settlement.

Thanks.

former_member198942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Balaji

Are you trying to use CJ20N to change the settlement rule or CJ20? try using CJ20N to change the settlement rule and then run the settlement transaction CJ88. It will resolve your issue..

Rgrds

Murad

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For reversing, go to CJ88 ,enter credentials as WBS,period,year etc.-> In menu bar select Sellement->Reverse.Check the reverse line items.

Now, come to WBS ->Ctrl +F3 and create the settlement rule again and mention the value/% here.

Check the same and let me know if it works.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

As per your advice, i'm trying to create the settlement rule again after reversing it but the below error is pop up.

Kindly advice on how to proceed further

Thanks

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer my reply. delete the amount and maintain either equivalence numbers.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue is related to your settlement profile SSET01 configuration. There are check boxes for 'Amount' , 'Equivalence numbers' etc to be checked in settlement profile (OKO7) or OKOA -> Settlement profile.

Here it is the right time to discuss this with your CO consultant on it because he is the only person who knows the impact of changing these settings in live system.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

We have done this changes already in CO but still we are facing the above error which I have attached in my previous reply.

For your reference please find the attachments of settings in settlement profile.

Please advice to move further

Thanks  & Regards,

Balaji

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

As I could see from the screen shot of settlement rule the settlement type is AUC. In this scenario,this settlement rule is generated automatically when you ran the settlement first time.

You are maintaining two settlement line items with different AUC numbers but as per SAP standard one WBS is assigned to one AUC which is created automatically or manually (w.r.t. investment profile) and in that AUC we settle the cost of WBS.

Workaround:

I would suggest you to settle all the cost of WBS to first settlement line item ( settlement type AUC) and later you transfer/settle the cost 10,000 to different asset 31900002 using t-codes AIAB,AIBU etc.

Regards

Saurabh