cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PT60 Quota generation max check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing the below problem in during the Quota accrual with checking for max balance in a given time. it is not checking the max balance on a given date. please find attached.

Requirement

Annual leave – 30 days per year accrued 2.5 days every month

Annual leave at any given time balance should not cross 80 days (not entitlement). Means if current month balance is 79 days this month accrual should be 1 day and balance 1.5 day should be accumulated as AL balance. If the employee uses  quota 3 days in the coming month, next month
quota balance will be 77 and accrual should be 3 days (2.5 for the month + .5 of extra balance) and extra balance should be reduce the balance with balance as 1 day.

Accrual config I have done 2 time types

Now the above is working fine. But to control the balance by80 days I have to work. I am trying to write the below rule t check if it is 80 days
balance then the rule should allow to accrue on the below basis.

I made 80 as constant ZMAXL.  

If the balance is below 80 add the current month accrual and check

if it is above 80, get the difference add to temp time type to reduce from current month accrual and add the difference to extra balance.

If is equal 80 leave calculation no issues

If it is below 80 get the difference and check the extra balance if it is equal or less available and transfer that numbers to accrual and make                the extra balance as 0 and if extra balance is above transfer the difference to accrual and reduce the extra balance.

If it is equal or above, add the current month accrual to extra balance.

First I have create 2 additional Time types

The problem is I have added the calculation in the underlined time type and trying to modify again in the below line reading the
same time type before storing .

Is there any where possible to store the variable and use it again or any other option to correct the rule?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, I need the solution urgent. please help. Regards Rajesh