cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning Sampling Procedure in Inspection plan

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently I'm implementing SAP QM for infrastructure and Construction activities. I need some clarifications regarding usage of Sampling procedure in inspection plan for the following scenarios.

1. Flow line construction: In this scenario, the inspection of pipe construction will be carried for certain length ex:5km. They will do 100% inspection and the inspection will be carried out for each welding point for entire length. Welding points are not constant. In this case,

a. If i use 100% inspection and free inspection point combination sampling procedure in inspection plan then system is showing entire Qty. in inspected sampling units field for each results entry of inspection point.

2. Ready Mix Concrete (RMC) : In this scenario, RMC will be supplied in RMC Trucks. Quality inspection will be carried by taking some sample from each truck and results will be entered against each truck. In this scenario i have used Fixed sampling and Free inspection points.

Please advice in the above two cases which is the correct combination of sampling procedure to be used.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellow,

For 1.a If you used inspection class 03, you could use a fix sampling procedure and put quantity for each inspection point for example 5km, each 5 km one inspection point will be create you have too use the type of inspection point 150 i think is for quantity or time. Maybe this option could be a solution.

For 2. i think two is correct, this option maybe is the most capable to do anything on SAP

I hope i could help you

0 Kudos

Hi Claire,

Thank you for the Reply.

In case point, we are using manual inspection '89' since there is no link with other modules. It is not possible to fix the Qty or time since it is not possible to identify how many joints joints will be their for each flow line. It might me more or less.

I have used control indicator fixed scope in MIC, Fixed sample and free inspection point in this case also.

Thanks,

Kumar R

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar ,

As per my understanding you can map  your business scenario as below mentioned.

Scenario : Inspection point with combination of no relation ( dont put Quantity or Time) in identification you can capture  welding like in that pipe weldig happed 5 KM then put identification 5KM and second welding heppend 8KM then capture the same.

same  map in Truck base also ( Truck number capture in identification)