cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for training in Content Server

LeeFung
Participant
0 Kudos

I'd like access to SAP ECC server integrated with a content server; if you have such an offering or are aware of such, let me know .  I need it urgently.

If you have SAP DMS or any content managemnt, you should have a content server ready and running. I need this for training myself.

Any type of content server will do, be it OpenText, CommonStore, FileNet etc.  SAP Certified Content Servers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

janosdezsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

From SAP I would recommend trainings:

• WDE614 (or BIT614) it covers the basics of KPro, GOS, ArchiveLink and Records Management
  • BIT615 is for ArchiveLink
  • WCHCCS is for SAP Content server
  • EFM778 and/or BIT651 regarding OpenText
  • PLM100 and PLM120 LifeCycle Management and DMS
  • BIT640 and BIT642 Folders Management

Best regards,

Janos

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lifeng,

For SAP DMS you can begin with the WIKI links below

SAP DMS - How To Guides Supplementary Directory - SCN Wiki

SAP Document Management System - Product Lifecycle Management - SCN Wiki

New Features in EasyDMS 7.1 - Product Lifecycle Management - SCN Wiki

For Opentext you may contact OpenText or SAP training department on the schedule and cost.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

LeeFung
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks.  I have the training materials; I just need remote access to an ECC server integrated with Content Server.

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ligeng,

You either configure SAP ECC system in your landscape with the content server ( Typical Sandbox environment or IDES environment).

There are private websites who offer access to SAP systems online for learning purpose.

Please refer link for details http://www.erp-training.info/blog/archives/6

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

LeeFung
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks so much Deepak. I have installed ECC and Content Servers side by side in the past.... I just don't have time now and want a stable environment for testing and training.  Questions for you:

1. Can I set up the ECC system as its own Content Server/Archive Server  for training purposes?

2. Can ArchiveLink set up a connection between ECC pointing to itself?

janosdezsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

"2. Can ArchiveLink set up a connection between ECC pointing to itself? "

ArchiveLink is a service to connect business documents (PDF, etc.) with insances of business object (invoice, etc.)

ArchiveLink - SAP Library

Could you plaese clarify your question that what do you meadn under "pointing to itself?