cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Proxy error when triggering from SPROXY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I was working on outbound proxy from ECC to PI. I have generated the proxy and activated. When I am trying to test the proxy manually from SPROXY the message is not getting triggered to SXMB_MONI in ECC itself. But I didn't get any error message as well. When I am executing the proxy from SPROXY I was getting below message in the status bar. So can anyone help me with the possible solution why the message is not getting triggered.

Below is the options I have selected while executing the proxy.

This was the status message which was giving after execution of proxy from SPROXY. The same status was giving for all the Proxy interface which ever is executing from SPROXY.

Regards,

Kankipati.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Have you checked that you have enabled your monitoring in the ECC?

You can check with the same way that you do inside PI. Check Michal's blog:

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried as per the blog but still the same.

Regards,

Kankipati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are executing the wrong proxy.

I would suggest keep a breakpoint in the proxy implementation code and trigger one more message.

reg,

avinash M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

I am executing the correct proxy. I have tried what ever the proxies are available in SPROXY. What ever the proxy I am executing I was getting that status message.

Regards,

Kankipati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kankipati

can you please try Commit work  by navigating on test proxy screen .

Extra- Trigger Commit work .

Follow the below link .

SAP PI Reference: SAP PI ABAP Proxy Outbound settings, Triggering message to SAP PI(When many sap pi...

Best Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I have used Commit work as well. But still the message is not getting triggered and I wont be able to see the message in SXMB_MONI in ECC.

Regards,
Kankipati