cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in WM Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts:

I've created a Purchase order with wrong material then created Inbound delivery and PGR. But now I want to reverse the procedure. I've cancelled GR by using T-code MIGO but this material still showing in WM Stock (LX02). After GR Cancellation by T-code MIGO, I've tried to do LT0G but it is not taking. Would you please let me know what will be my next action to remove this stock from Warehouse.

Looking forward to your kind suggestion and that will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & best Regards.

Ripon Kumar Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ripon,

As suggested by Jurgen after cancellation system creates a TR and stock will be in Interim area create a TO against the TR and confirm it it will remove the stock from physical warehouse bin. Follow the screenshot belot the get an idea

Step 1 use MIGO enter the reversal Material document number and goto WM tab it will show the TR number

Step 2  Use T-Code LT04 to create TO against the TR

Step 3  Confirm the transfer order using the T-code LT12

Check stock using LX02

Reversal of document using MIGO (Check WM tab to get the TR number)

Check stock after reversal

Use LT04 enter the warehouse number and TR number (My suggestion is enter the source bin manually from which u want to remove the stock)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish:

Many thanks for your suggestion with detail information. It really help me a lot to clear the process and my problem is resolved.

Best Regards.

Ripon Kumar Paul.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have probably a positive stock in your bins and a negative stock in the interim storage type.

The GR reversal should have created a transfer requirement, which needs to be processed into a PO to get the material from the bin to the interim bin and make it go a way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen:

Many thanks for your prompt reply. Would you please let me clear by mentioning t-codes step by step to proceed further.

Best Regards.

Ripon Kumar Paul

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh sorry, I do not now each and every transaction code from my mind, I am not logging  in to SAP on weekends. But SAP has a menu which is pretty logical  arranged.

You can as well use the command search_SAP_menu to find transaction codes.

If I remember right then it should be LB10 which can display transfer requests and LS24 and LS26 will give a full picture of all stock for a single material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen:

Thanks you very much. I've resolved this issue and your suggestion helped me a lot to know the procedure.

Best Regards.

Ripon Kumar Paul