Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i need to develop a report for calibration

input screen parameters are

equipment no.

date

output screen

Equipment no.equipment descriptionFunctional locationorder no.inspection lot no.inspection reading before calibrationinspection reading after calibrationUsage Descion

I am new to PaM module kindly help me so that i can give proper details of tables to abaper.put

and kindly tell me from which table i can pass equipment no. and get inspect lot no. and other details as per output screen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Further..

- For Equipment Description (EQKTX) you need table EQKT (Input EQUNR)

- For Functional Location pass EQUNR  value in view V_EQUI, to get TPLNR (FLocn code) then pass this value in table IFLOS to get STRNO  (Functional location label)

- For Order no (AUFNR),  pass Inspection Lot (PRUEFLOS)  in table QALS

Revert back in case of difficulty.

Jogeswara Rao K

Former Member
0 Kudos

kindly suggest from which table i can find result of inspection and short text and specification by passing inspection lot no. as appears in attached screen shot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope you got the Inspection Lot number.

Pass Inspection Lot in QALS table to get PLNNR value. Pass PLNNR value in PLMK table to get VERWMERKM value as well as KURZTEXT value.

You can get the results from QAMR table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi maheshwaran ,

I already get these values. But now my query is how to get result of inspection and short text and specification by passing inspection lot no. in any table. screen shot attached. required fields

highlighted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Short text of Inspection characteristics can be retrieved from PLMK table. That's what you highlighted as CURRENT.

Specifications can be retrieved from QPMK.

Results can be retrieved from QAMR table.

Have you tried the logic which has been provided already?? If not, do that & come back with the results.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ansh,

There are 3 fields you've asked for:

1. Specifications

2. Results

3. Short Text for MIC

I am replying to 2 and 3 readily known. (I'll take some time for Sn1)

2. Results

You'll get from join of tables QAMR and QAKL  by inputting Inspection Lot (PRUEFLOS).

(join fields MERKNR, KZEINSTELL, ZAEHL)

3. Short Text (KURZTEXT)

method1: You'll get from join of tables QAMV and PLMK tables by inputting Inspection Lot (PRUEFLOS).

(join field PRUEFLOS)

method2: Pass the MIC number into the MKMNR field of table QPMK (or in table QPMT), you'll get KURZTEXT

Jogeswara Rao K

Former Member
0 Kudos

now i am able to get short text but still unable to get specification  & result by your logic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

KZEINSTELL, ZAEHL not found in qamr and qakl. how can i join them. kindly suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

See attached images.

In table QPMK. refer fields SOLLWERT, TOLERANZOB & TOLERANZUN for Specifications.

In QAMR, refer MITTELWERT value for results.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry my mistake.

Read this as under:

2. Results

You'll get from join of tables QAMR and QAKL  by inputting Inspection Lot (PRUEFLOS).

(join field PRUEFLOS)

3. Short Text (KURZTEXT)

method1: You'll get from join of tables QAMV and PLMK tables by inputting Inspection Lot (PRUEFLOS).

(join fields MERKNR, KZEINSTELL, ZAEHL)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MITTELWERT fields is encrypted . it is different from what we enter at the time of inspection. how can we get it actual value like in your screen shot your result is 0001 accepted but in table it is shown as different. kindly suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 2 different type of MIC.

Qualitative & Quantitative MICs.

See the last value (Quantitative MIC). Of course, in table, it has been stored in exponential.

Check with your ABAP consultant on converting that to normal value.

For Qualitative MIC, logic would be

From PLMK, get KATALGART1 & VERWMERKM. In QAMR, pass Inspection lot to PRUEFLOS field to get GRUPPE1 & CODE1 values. In table QPCT, pass KATALGART1 in KATALGART field, GRUPPE1 value in CODEGRUPPE field & CODE1 value in CODE field to get KURZTEXT value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in my case it is quantitative MIC. Is it possible to convert exponential value to numeric value.

If you know the logic kindly share.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I would have known the logic, I would have told you in my previous post itself.

As I am not Technical person, Feel its simple logic only. You can check with your ABAP consultant.

It looks like you don't want to search anything, you want to have everything on your table.

Simple search gives me this.

Not sure whether these threads help you or not. You can do some search.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks 

Former Member
0 Kudos

in qpmk table we cant enter inspection lot no.

i want a table from which i can enter inspection lot no. and can get specifications.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Specifications are based on MIC, but not based on Inspection Lot.

Then how its possible to get Specifications based on Inspection lot??

As mentioned earlier, Pass PRUEFLOS to QALS to get PLNNR value. Pass that to PLMK to get MIC value. Then pass that to QPMK to get Specifications.

Hope you understand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in qpmk what value should i pass so that it it will give me target , min and max value.

in my scenario i am assigning these three value during making of task list not at the time of defining MIC.

screen shot attached.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then check the table PLMK for upper limit, lower limit & target value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi maheshwaran,

in my report i want result before calibration and result after calibration in two separate columns.

I am able to fetch them from qamr but how can i put it into two different columns. see screen shot attached.

screen shot from sap above three values are before calibration and below three values are after calibration. they can be increase if user use  more MIC in task list. kindly help what logic or value should i use to segregate them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a column as Char. in your screen shot. Use that 10, 20, 30 to segregate.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am facing an issue while developing a report.

i am using a table QAMV (LOGIC  stated below)

pass inspection lot no. pick MIC , MIC Description

issue is that against single inspection lot no. multiple MIC are assigned. How i can pick all MIC , MIC Description by entering inspection lot no.

ABAPer is asking for another primary key to fetch all MIC. According to abper he is unable to fetch all MIC on the basis of single inspection lot no.

format of report and table (qamr) screen shot attached below.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KD,

issue is that against single inspection lot no. multiple MIC are assigned. How i can pick all MIC , MIC Description by entering inspection lot no.

ABAPer is asking for another primary key to fetch all MIC. According to abper he is unable to fetch all MIC on the basis of single inspection lot no.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ansh,

For SNo.1 (Specifications)

There is no direct table. you need to derive from the Upper Range and Lower Range values of control indicators.

Please go through this thread.

Also there is lot of stuff as far as QM tables are concerned in the net. (Google search)

Jogeswara Rao K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ansh,

Temporarily forget 1st 3 tables in the above list. Start with table QAPP or view QAPP_QALS. Pass your Equipment number in EQUNR field here. Get the Inspection Lot (PRUEFLOS). Pass this number in the Quality tables listed above for your other parameters of the output. If you use the view QAPP_QALS you might not need to use few Quality tables listed above. You should try to explore further through SE11 Tcode using field names and Data Element concepts. In case of difficulty forum is always there.

Jogeswara Rao K

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tables/Views you need are:

V_EQUI   - Equipment Master

AUFK     - Order Mater Data

AFIH      -  Maint.. Order Header Data

QALS    -  Inspection Lot Record

QAMV   - MIC Sp[ecifications

QAMR   -  Results

QAVE    -  Usage Decision

Jogeswara Rao K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick response but i am unable to find from which table i have to enter equipment no and can pick inspection lot. kindly help