cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access problem on different stations (PC)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I ha ve following problem, i have no sap access from my pc for suO1 for example but if i connect from another station (PC) with the same SAP profile it works .. amazing never face this issue ... if you can help wil be nice.

Regards

Sidi M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try with the same username on both machine. this should work, if not, SAPGUI might be an issue but I believe it's an authorization issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

This is the issue it self same user-id on different PCs >> different results and as i said the SAPGui same release on both systems (also try withe "rd pc also), the user had the same SAP authorizations profile as for the user for which its working fine , probably windows problem?

Thanks

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sidi,

Maybe you've installed/updated any windows program (like Office, or Windows itself)...

Probably can seem a triviality, but I would try to uninstall Sapgui (completely, including the workdir) and install it again. With windows you never know when a dll is annoying you!

Best Regards,

JC Llanes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

It xas my firdt impression : re-install SAPGUI i just tyed to see if somebody had this problem before, but i will re-install or try to do it as depending of the helpdesk cn do it my self >> procedures & security -:(

Regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure you have the same SapGui version & Patch level on both PCs.

Best Regards,

JC Llanes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Thanks for response, we have the same SAPGUI release as working on network updated every day (and same PCs also)?

Thanks in advance