Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role Based Filtering the query output in Enterprise Portal

naimkhans_babi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dea Friends!

Good morning, How are you ?

I have BEx Query with runs well on EP.  my client wants to filter the query result based on employee role in EP. 

I have 8 Purchasing group.  Currently query displays all the 8 Purchasing  group records, now client wants to have filter on Purchasing group based on roles or authorisations of user in EP.

Say  I am HOD of Production purchasing group.  now when I will login in the EP and try to run the report by defualt I will get all the results related of Production purchasing group. other 7 purchasing groups will be excluded and this filter's can't be altered as well.  Say If I am viewing Production Purchasing Group records then I cant change to some another purchasing group records.

I have no clue how to do this.  Please help me to understand how to solve this requirement. I will greatly appreciate your any reply.

Thanking you

Regards

Naim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • Hope your Purchasing Group is Authorization relevant. Currently it has * in RSECADMIN-->Maintenance. This definition has been called in your role definition in PFCG.
  • Now you have to create separate definitions for each Purchasing Group by keeping Value 1(for first PG and so on..). Call this definition to the User role and assign same set of Users to this Role. Similarly define as per the User requirement.

Answers (0)