cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labels disappear from all nodes below default projection node in calculation view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a calcuation view where I like to keep the SAP field descriptions all the way.

It seems to keep the descrptions all the way up until I connect the last node( in this case it is a Join node) to the default projection node.

Once view is completed and activated, the labels stayed in the semantic layer and projection node, but they were gone from all ther nodes below default projection node.

Does anyone know what causes this and how I can prevent this from happening?

By the way we are on Revision 7.0.

thank you.

Hyun Grasso

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep on Revision 85 and get the same.

In fact it is all to do with the activation - if you start to build a model and activate before completing the joins to the top you never get the labels carried up.

It is only if you build a model and connect your projections and joins and propagate fields to the sematic layer before the first activation that you see the labels in the semantic layer.

Why do the labels not get carried up after an activation only before the first activation????

Very poor - need to get SAP to fix this. Such a pain if you have to manually type in the labels.

Interestingly projections and joins do not even have a field property for label (or at least it is not displyed in the properties part).

Anyone in SAP care to look at this issue?