SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU- Number Range in EVER Table

0 Kudos

I have to query and extract 1.5 million contract accounts in EVER table among 4 millions contract accounts, I have 5 different companies in the table company 1 through 5, the 1.5 million records I'm looking for in company 3; how can I use Number Ranges to query for those records.

Thanks,

Osman

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

osman:

the number ranges will not provide any help as they are not company specific.  You should be able to select based on company code - but 1.5M entries is quite a lot.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

I ran it by company but it crashed I got runtime error, how Can I extract the data? why number range couldn't be used to get the data in groups of ranges?

Thanks,

Osman

0 Kudos

Osman:

You could use any other criteria - i assumed you meant that you wanted to restrict based solely on number range.  But you still have the issue of 1.5M records.  Excel cannot handle that size regardless if it can be pulled up.  This is the type of query normally handled in BI.

regards,

bill.