cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homogenous system copy of Content server

troy_sorbet
Participant
0 Kudos

We currently use a SAP ERP 6.0 EHP6/Oracle system connected to a SAP 6.40 Content server utilizing MAXDB 7.8 as the content storage area. We are performing a homogenous system copy of our PRD ERP EHP6 / 6.40 Content Server system to our QA system. We have completed the recovery and configuration of the ERP system and completed the MAXDB recovery of the Content server.  Now the question is how do I get the ERP system hooked with the Content server in such a way as to allow users to access the PRD content in the new DB I executed transaction OAC0 and changed the name of the host server on the Content, however when I try and change the DB name I keep getting an HTTP 500 error. If I go the CSAdmin overview screen I do not see the DB I used as the target content store defined in the screen, Nor is the content server found in OAC0 accessible.  Does anyone have the post processing steps needed to complete the migration of a MAXDB based content store from a PRD instance to a TST instance it is very important that existing content stored in the Repository be accessible now that it has been moved.

ERP System  ERP6.0 EHP6 / Oracle 11.2.0.4 /Windows 2008 R2 - Source and target

SAP Content Server 6.40 / MAXDB 7.8 Source and Target

Content Store DB names  Source PRD target ZQA

referenced SAP notes 129252 and 962019

Thanks in Advance

Troy Sorbet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Troy,

Please refer below SAP note for post copy steps.

Note 798500 - Dealing with repositories after a system copy

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori