Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Document while result recording

Nikhil_Makhija
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need your help on the below scenario to check the feasibility and possible solution.

Scenario : We have a MIC result recording screen where user needs to attach document(mostly captured image) for each or some MIC and record the Inspection results in SAP QM along with documents.

we are using SAP MII as front end to record the results and then post these results recording along with document to SAP QM.

please guide what is the best solution to achieve this , Is there any BAPI available to do this etc..?

Appreciate your response.

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In standard SAP, In DMS it is not possible to enter document at MIC level as no object link will be there for MIC level.

But either u need to store all document as above said in inspection lot level or at UD level. or u need to make some customize call screen at MIC level by using enhancements or Exits and solve your requirement.

In Stdn SAP its not possible.

Regards

aniket_gautam
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear, NIkhil,

I think you can attatch the doucument in MIC in 'Service for Object' tab(Left corner) and then it will get appear on result recording screen and then you can record the result by seeing this image.

Nikhil_Makhija
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aniket,

I think you mentioned to upload using SAP QM itself but I will be uploading document outside of SAP QM , SAP MII will be my system to attach these document and pass to QM . So i would like to know what BAPI can be used or if there is any feasible way to do this.

Nikhil

Nikhil_Makhija
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Any Help on this.

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no provision to attach documents in results recording screen.

From Ehp 7 you can attach documents against the inspection lot and these documents can be

viewed in results recording and Usage Decision.You can also attach documents in Usage decision.

CSN