cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLM 7.02 Web UI Enterprise Search not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

When I do the enterprise search for material, I'm getting below error.

Warning

Enterprise Search Connector for object type PLM_ACC is not available

Warning

Enterprise Search Connector for object type PLM_BOMMAT is not available

Warning

Enterprise Search Connector for object type PLM_DIR is not available

I have checked the SPRO settings as well....

I want to enable the enterprise search. Should I include any connectors in ESH_COCKPIT to resolve the above error? Thanks!!

Regards,

Saravana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member214775
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saravana,

you have to create the search connectors in ESH_COCKPIT.

You need the proper authorization for ESH_COCKPIT, so you can create connectors by clicking on the Create button, select the PLMWUI software component, select the relevant connector and press Create Connector button.

The status will be Prepared. Then you need to start indexing so Schedule Indexing button from the Actions menu dropdown and Start immediately Real-Time Indexing. When it is done then search will work as expected.

Best regards

Tamas

Former Member
0 Kudos

One new learning is that.... During the connector creation, We didn't get the PLMWUI as the selection possibility in software component....

The reason for not getting the PLMWUI  as selection possibility at the creation process of your Connectors at the ESH_COCKPIT transaction, because we had created the connector MDG or with the MDG connector underneath. This connector is on top of the software component SAP_APPL and  the PLMWUI connector is also on top of the software component SAP_APPL. Parallel working of these connectors were restricted by SAP.

Now, Workaround was given by  SAP. New Header Sotware Component was created. MDG and the PLWUI Software Component were put underneath.

Answers (0)