cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement Rule Group and Settlement Rule - Urgent Help Needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I want to know the use of distribution rule group COBRB-BUREG in distribution rule table for WBS. Whenever I create the settlement rule for WBS(CJ12), it has an empty value. If I need to populate the value, do I need to configure anything. If yes, What is the tcode.

Also, I want to know if I generate the settlement rules in the run time (during the actual settlement process CJ88 ), any problems happen for the settlement process? I am trying to do this for mitigating the 999 settlement rule restriction.

Also any other ways for achieveing more than 999 settlement rules other than creating the new WBS for tagging the rules?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selva,

Have you considered FI summarization?

regards,

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

Thanks for ur response. I have already considered  and our customer does not want to go with that way.

I mainly want to know the role of distribution group COBRB-BUREG . What is the use of it? Where do we set this value?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Distribution rule groups are used to group settlement rules of different WBS for scenarios of capital investment measures (with line item distribution) or independent assets under construction (CJ70, AIAB...).

They are created in CJIC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur response. Can I make use of that field for normal WBS elements in order to store more than 999 settlement rules?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm afraid not, Selva.

Regards,

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selva,

Check this thread might be helpful. One more thing what i noticed, i did not come across giving suggestion to increase the distribution rules beyond 999 what we have today. However, the suggestion goes like to delete unused rules etc. The below thread would be helpful to you.

Thanks,

Sudhakar