Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with SFTP Adapter

former_member217283
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Last year we made the upgrade in our PI server to enable SFTP adapter. Our version is SAP 7.1 ehp 1

When trying to use this adapter (We attached configuration in the message), this gives us an error.

This is the error log:

Exception received while check for additional files: String index out
of range: -1

On the other hand, the communication channel fails when it try to process any of the file list but doesn't gives us any log error.

Is it a problem of configuration required for SFTP adapters? If so how should indicate our filters to properly process messages?

Thanks and best regards.

Mónica

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Monica,

Please check note 170716 to check if this applies for your support.  The requirement for SAP SFTP adapter to work with PI is as below:

PI 7.1 EHP1 SP8 and higher.

Regards,

Sriram

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Check the version and compatibility , i think in 7.1 it will support for higher than SP 5 version.

Regards,

Manigandan

former_member217283
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, with my SAP PI version support SFT adapter.

But our problem is when add filter in file List (aaditional file) in the channel configuration.

Thanks

Regards

Mónica

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Post here you additional file configuration in channel.

Regards,

Manigandan

former_member217283
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I attached in the firt comment the channel configuration is the secnd image can you see ir?

Thanks

Mónica

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monica,

Check this note 1988592 - SFTP Adapter not picking files with *

Try with .* instead of *

Regards.

former_member217283
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki,

We configured our channel  as it show the note 1988592 - SFTP Adapter not picking files with *  

But we have the same error:

Exception received while check for additional files: String index out of range: -1

I attached the screenshot

Thanks and best regards

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monica,

Check with your basis team if this note is applicable to your PI SFTP addon 1850220 - usePathForLs Attribute and additional files

Regards.