cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unavailable of Live Office tab in Excel while developing dashboard upon webi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have build dashboard upon webi(unx) using live office. In webi i have added global filter. Before adding the filter it was working fine in the dashboard and i could add the webi object in excel(i.e in dashboard), once i have added the filter in the webi, its taking too much time to add webi object in excel and finally i have to close the dashboard. when i restarted the dashboard  i couldn't find the live office tab in the excel(same problem occurred in 2 systems). I tried to reinstall the live office but still it dint work. So can any one tell me why this problem is occurring while using webi filter.

Regards,

Nitesh

Message was edited by: Nitesh Alva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alva,

1. Please try to refersh the webi report inside the dashboard, whenever you made any changes in the report. Better you remove the earlier report and try to add the report freshly and see whether its appending the report as a well as the prompt perfectly. due to server sometimes it can be slowly not most of the time. Please let me know any difficulties in doing this.

2. when you close the dashboard through task manager or the excel is getting crashed the live office menu bar will vanishing from the excel.

1. Goto C:/Program Files/BusinessObjects/BusinessObjects Enterprise 12/Live Office 12.0 and enable it.

2. Goto File menu--> Excel Options --> disabled items through that you can enable the live office.

Please refer the below links for better clarifications on this.

Hope this Helps!!!

--SumanT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you ...now I'm able to see the live office in excel

Answers (0)