Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR not transferred from ecc to SRM failing inbound in SRM

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear All

I am facing the below issue where when I transfer the PR to from SRM to ECC I am getting the below error in inbound

Strangely I do not have any Pur group org unit with the value 0000000000 I do not see the value at all in org structure

PLease advise on what may be missing and how to fix it ?

We are using PDP scenario with PI as the medium

I am not sure how the PI user would connect from ECC to SRM to create a SC ? Advise on the settings as well . 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suresh_murugan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

Please check if a purchasing group is assigned to the entry channel that you have created.

Goto the responsibility Tab of a purchasing group and assign the entry channel`s Org ID or the PI users Position ID in the Organizational responsibility area of a purchasing group.

Regarding the connectivity :

The moment you save the PR in ECC, PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_out interface will be triggered and the data is send to PI. Since XI adapter is used to send the data to SRM a user name and password  or an HTTP RFC destination have to be maintained in the outbound communication channel.

If User name and password is maintained in the PI Outbound communication channel then the same user ID have to be added to the SRM org structure( Entry channel).

If HTTP rfc destination is used in the PI outbound communication channel then the user maintained in the RFC destination have to be added to the SRM org structure( Entry channel) .

Create a Org unit  in the org structure with a  name Entry channel( can be different as well) and the org Id of Entry channel or the Position ID of the RFC user have to be added to the Organizational responsibility area of a purchasing group.

Regards,

Suresh

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey suresh

Thanks a ton for the update I did exactly that and it still doesnt work .

AS you see below it is the same interface which gets triggered in SRM

Below screen i see in SRM EXI_monitor where the inbound is successfully enetred SRM but

it fails in SRM as soon as it comes .. this is happening for all PRs ..

When I check the error message I get the below error messages which I am unable to understand  :

What are the user settings which needs to be done for Partner function and Partner ship to address etc that I am missing any Idea ?

suresh_murugan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

You will get not data found for employee '20000000650' when there is an inconstancy in the org structure.

Now go to transaction users_gen and click on check user and employee data.

lots of check boxes will be displayed  in the left hand side in that tick User ID and then fill the user RFC_SRM in the right hand side and then execute.

See if you are getting any consistency error for this user. Please share the result screen.

if there is any inconsistency the same will be highlighted in red and an error message will be displayed at the bottom.

Regarding the address errrors :

I believe you have created everything from the scratch. Double click on new Org Unit and the details will be displayed at the bottom.

First TAB is address Tab please fill the address data for that company and that will be inherited to the user RFC_SRM then you wont get those address errors.

Please check all the attributes are filled for the user RFC_SRM  From the screen shot i can understand that the RFC_SRM user is not created under any company code so please dont forget to assigned to a company code to this usr.

Regards,
Suresh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

Please check the below link for the Xi interfaces used for transfering the PR from ECC to SRM.

Interfaces used in the MM-SUS scenario - Supplier Relationship Management - SCN Wiki\http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Interfaces+used+in+the+MM-SUS+scenario

Also got throught this link  which tells about the configuration needs to be done in the system

I hope it will help you....

http://scn.sap.com/community/srm/shopping-cart-and-catalog/blog/2013/02/23/pdp-issue--pr-is-not-gett...

In case if you need further help please revert back ..

Regards,

Rahul