cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forward Shipment Cost Items Incorrect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have problem during transfer shipment cost document due to make settlement.

Basically, whenever I transfer shipment cost, it will generate service entry sheet (SES) and PO number based on validity (1 day, 1 week, or 1 month).

But, the actual result that I got explained below.

After I thicked the transfer checkbox, system automatically generated PO number (screenshot below).

But, when I save the shipment cost document, log error appear. It only describe that SES is created but nothing explain what causes the error.

I already checked all suggestion provided in forum such as notes and also make some debug but still cound not help my issue.

125718 Forwarding shipment cost items not correct

748028 - Information VY 110: General error during transfer

1382685 SE729 Customizing incorrectly maintained

Thus, I try to create SES manually and assign to PO that already created in transaction ML81N. It success although I need to provide cost center manually since I used account assignment K (cost center), SES can be accepted, and posted to accounting.

Seems nothing clue and I got stuck with this error. Perhaps if you ever faced the same problems, your valuable inputs are very appreciate.

Thanks,

Regard, Monica

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

I closed, this thread.

Since I already found the root cause of the error after I try the suggestion to debug the error message.

The error message I found is about "cost element not found".

message e054(ks) with i_kstar i_ktopl

raising cost_element_not_found.

Thus I check OBYC customizing and found that on freight clearing -FR1 then put char of account and maintain G/L account in this field. Then after save, either PO and service entry sheet is created.

thanks.

wesleynz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Great piece of information, thank you

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Monica,

I am facing exactly the same issue, and as advised by you, I have maintained the FR1 with valuation class and valuation group with Gl account. but still I am facing the same issue, system is issuing the log

Please help monica

Please telll me what me what exactly you have done to solve this issues.

Regards,

Faraz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faraz,

Have you check your vendor too (Purchasing Data): automatic PO & settlement should be thicked.

Then what I have done was debug the shipment cost document when transfer settlement run and examined every error message write down in program. May you need help from abaper to do debug. It's quite long time and patient but that is the last option if you already make sure you have done properly in customizing.

Gud luck.