cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BuildPluginException: No javac found for JDK home path

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,
I created a track in NWDI(the NWDI track creation is successful),imported this track in NWDS, created a helloworld dc, built and deployed on the local server. I checked in the activity and activated successfully. When i try to import the track in another NWDS(different
system, and the DC build fails with the error  -com.sap.tc.buildplugin.util.BuildPluginException: No javac found for JDK home path 'C:\j2sdk1.4.2_13-x64\bin'.
I have maintained the required CBS properties in VA and also in Build Variant for the track.
Can you please help me to resolve this issue?
The version of NWDS - 7.02.11.

I have also tried to apply the SAP Note - 1321274 - DC Build: No JDK_HOME_PATH defined, but did not resolve the issue.
Regards,
J

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Stefan-EA
Contributor
0 Kudos

Janan,

You need to install a 32bit JDK on the system that is giving you issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

The NWDS is installed on 64 bit windows machine. So do i really need to insall the 32  bit jdk?

Regards,

J

Stefan-EA
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Janan,

Yes, NWDS 7.0x requires a 32 bit Java 1.4 JDK, even on a 64 bit Windows machine.

Stefan

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Stefan is correct a 32bit 1.4.2_X JDK (and not JRE) is required even if the OS where NWDS runs is 64bit.
The note 1321274 is rather for central build I think. Since you said the activation is succesful and you face only problem for one local build I think this is most likely really due to a non 32bit jdk.

Regards,
Ervin

Answers (0)