cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to monitor in PI for ICO configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have configured objects under ICO fashion and we are using PI 7.1 .How to monitor messages in PI. can anyone help me out in this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

Since you are using synchronous ICO you have to set the property messaging.syncMessageRemover.removeBodyvalue to false as this this property removes the payload of synchronous messages by default as soon as they reach a final state

Path used is:NWA-Configuration->Infrastructure->Java System Properties->services .

Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

You will be able to view the messages in AE message monitoring in PI. Can you please confirm your scenario details as there is a possibility for Synchronous messages not logging the payload when ACO is used. To enable logging we will have to perform certain config.

regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you let me know  the config details for synchornous interface .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman

Please follow links mentioned in this thread -

Best Regards

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

You can monitor ICO in Adapter engine only

1)Monitoring
2)Adapter Engine

3)Message Monitor

4)Database ---->Advanced tab you give your details of sender and receiver there you can select the message and you can download the Payload even .

Thanks,

Vijay

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No much difference from classical scenario's.. It's just that all your messages would be only on adapter engine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to see messages which are success or not .

correct me . under message monitoring success/ failure messages we can able to see and take payload from message content under respective message . Is it the way or we can find out in any other fashion.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>How to see messages which are success or not

Under the adapter engine monitoring, if the messages status is successful then it is processed.

>>>we can able to see and take payload from message content under respective message

This is just a mapping test which doesn't confirm whether message has been successfully processed or not.

As i said you, you just need to check for the message status in run time workbench -> adapter engine->DB Overview->  the message status..