cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner e-mail address for users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We are in SRM 7.01 and we have a situation I would like to fix but I'm not sure how. The problem is that our testing systems are created based on copies of our production systems. In SRM this means that the users and the business partners generated by USERS_GEN have the real e-mail address. For workflow purposes and testing in these developemnt or integration systems we would like to change the e-mail address from the real one to a generic database available for all the testers.

To change the e-mail in SU01 I've copied the RSADRCK7 report to a Z one so that it always changes the e-mail to the generic database. What I'm unable to do is change all the e-mails of the business partners (used in the workflow e-mails).

I've tried an LSMW for the BP transaction, but whenever I try to run it in the background it's fails saying:

Any ideeas on how to achieve this mass change in the business partner e-mail address in a fast way?

Thank you!

Cata

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

use below function module:

CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_USER_CHANGE_FIELDS'
      EXPORTING
        username         = username
        change_e_mail = 'X'
        e_mail             = email
      TABLES
        return              = lt_return.

Regards.

Laurent.

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What about to update ADR6 table?

Regards

K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Konstantin,

That would be another ideea but I'm not sure how to do this. Do you have any sugestions for this mass change?

(I need to mention that in terms of ABAP programin I am at a very basic level and would not be able to start a program from scratch).

Cata