Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reimport of RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a situation.

There was an additional component added in a parameter in an RFC by the BW team.

Now we need to re-import this RFC for the additional component to appear and be added in our Web Dynpro Project.

So far I have tried:

- Creating a New Model > Import Adaptive RFC Model

- Re-importing the Model

No matter what option from the above I try, I always move on to the screen asking for SAP Logon Information.

Where do I get these information?

And also, among the two options, what is the correct or perhaps the better way in handling this kind of situation?

Thanks!

Vey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191044
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vey,

Re-Import will just refresh the interface of the model so that you would get the new param. If you would create a new one then you would have to integrate it again into your web dynpro (mapping, method execution etc). The credentials must be a user that has permission to read the rfc in SAP systen that rfc belongs to. You need to login to that system to get the current metadata of the rfc.

Your SAP basis should be able to help you with that user if you haven't got one.

Regards,

Tobi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you try to manage your r3 destinations first in the preferences area if it is not work can you please restart your system (your computer and server) and try again. hope that it will work