Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro SICF Error Pages Redirect to URL not working

kroly_horvth
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SICF when I set a HTML for the Application Errors page, it is displayed. But when I set it to 'Redirect to URL' it does not go to that URL, but displays the DUMP instead.

I am using 7.31 sp 0007.

Is this a bug?

Thanks,

Karoly Horvath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's unlikely because there aren't any SAP notes about it. What URL do you use? Can you share the short dump as an attachment, not embedded in the message. Mask sensitive data if required.

kroly_horvth
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your fast response!

The short dump will not help, as I am raising it to generate an application error. The issue here is that dump is not displayed when I set an error page, but it is displayed when I set a redirection.

METHOD handledefault .
   RAISE EXCEPTION TYPE cx_sy_zerodivide.
ENDMETHOD.

I am on the same SICF node Application Errors tab, I enter a new text for the body part, then I go to that app, I am getting the html text I entered:

Exception occurred!

Now I go to the same SICF node Application Errors tab, choose redirect to URL and enter http://www.google.com or even a relative URL, I get:

500 SAP Internal Server Error

ERROR: Division by zero (termination: RABAX_STATE)

which is the exception I raised in the code, meaning SICF redirection is not handled.

I tried this with all kind of status codes, then services created in SICF, aliases created in SICF and the WD application SICF node that was created automatically by SAP. I got the same behavior: HTML page set directly is working, the redirection URL is not working.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it's a Web Dynpro you can debug method OVERWRITE_ICF_ERROR_PAGE of ABAP class CL_WDR_CLIENT_SSR_LS.